If your Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) smartphone has problems like:
- Unexpected stucks,
- Chronically Overheating,
- Frequently crashing apps,
- Increased data usage,
- Running slowly,
- Applications installed without your knowledge,
- Pop-up ads,
- Higher phone bills,
If you seeing similar problems on your Huawei Y6 Pro (2019), probably your device has a virus or malware.
Here we are collecting up-to-date, fresh and useful information about mobile protection, antivirus, anti-malware and security apps for your safety that may help you.
This article contains:
How to perform a virus scan on Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)?
The easiest way to check for threats on your Android smartphone is to run an antivirus scan.
You can perform a virus scan and get protected your Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) from threats like viruses and malware.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap Device Care and wait for the checking device process to finish.
- Tap the Security section.
- The last time that your device was scanned will be visible in the middle of the screen.
- Tap Scan Phone.
- Wait until the scanning process to be completed.
- If any malicious threats detected on your smartphone, select the infected app then click Uninstall.
How To Remove Viruses And Malware From Your Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)?
There are simple and free steps to ensure your Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) is secure and virus-free. Follow the simple steps below to get rid of viruses and malware that has invaded your smartphone.
You can find problem apps by rebooting to safe mode on your smartphone.
- Restart in safe mode
- Check if the problem goes away
- Exit safe mode
- Check apps
How to factory reset your device?
How to hard reset your device?
How To Protect Your Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) From Viruses and Malware?
Want to make extra sure your Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) is safe? Follow these tips to keep your smartphone malware-free and stay safe.
- Do not download apps outside of the Google Play Store.
- Avoid using fake anti-malware apps. Brands does not recommend third-party anti-malware products.
- Keep your smartphone updated with the latest Android OS Version.
Make Sure Using The Latest Version Of Android OS
Android OS updates are very important for your mobile security. They are mostly provide bug fixes and security update patches, improves system stability and also UI improvements. Security updates are very important because older security can make you more vulnerable to attacks by viruses or malware.
Best Free Antivirus And Anti-Malware Apps For Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)
There are a number of security apps you can download to help protect your Huawei Y6 Pro (2019), scan for viruses, and get rid of junk files and any potentially infected apps.
AVG AntiVirus 2020 for Android Security Free
Get AVG AntiVirus FREE 2020 for Android to help protect you from harmful viruses and malware.
Keep your personal data safe with App Lock, Photo Vault, Wi-Fi Security Scan, and App Permissions advisor. Download for Free Now!